• Home
  • Shell selected as partner in the North Field South LNG project
Shell has been selected to participate in the next wave of Qatar’s LNG expansions – the North Field South project (NFS). Shell will obtain a 9.375% participating interest in the 16 Mtpa NFS project – out of a total 25% interest available for international partners. QatarEnergy will hold the remaining 75%.  At the signing ceremony, the CEO of Shell, stated that LNG has a key role in ensuring energy system reliability and that their investments with QatarEnergy will support the energy transition and energy security, two of the most fundamental challenges the world faces today.

Shell selected as partner in the North Field South LNG project

Shell has been selected to participate in the next wave of Qatar’s LNG expansions – the North Field South project (NFS). Shell will obtain a 9.375% participating interest in the 16 Mtpa NFS project – out of a total 25% interest available for international partners. QatarEnergy will hold the remaining 75%.  At the signing ceremony, the CEO of Shell, stated that LNG has a key role in ensuring energy system reliability and that their investments with QatarEnergy will support the energy transition and energy security, two of the most fundamental challenges the world faces today.

Issue:
Country:
Subscribe to Receive Latest Updates from GIF.